Popcap Games, the creator of many fun computer games recently created a few iPhone / iPod Touch wallpaper images. The wallpaper graphic on the right is my favorite one. It’s of the popular game Bejeweled 2. You’ll notice the bottom has a blank area that looks like a button. That’s the area where you Slide to Unlock once you turn on the system.
To install this wallpaper, follow these simple steps:
- Download the wallpaper by right clicking it and clicking “save as” or by just dragging it to your desktop
- With your iPhone or iPod touch connected, launch iTunes and click on the Photos tab and click “Sync photos from”
- From the pop-up menu choose the folder/destination in which you have placed the pictures and sync
- On your iPhone or iPod touch. Go to the photos button and click the album where your wallpaper is located
- Select the new picture you want to use as a wallpaper and click the icon in the lower left corner and select “Use as Wallpaper”